Human First’s mission is to improve human-machine interfaces by designing, developing and bringing high-standard, human-centric digital products to market for startups and established businesses. This mission requires cutting-edge technologies and new ways of thinking. At Human First, we focus on creating great user experiences by simplifying complexity and we celebrate experimentation and excellence.
We are looking for an experienced Front end Engineer to lead the front-end team. You will work hand in hand in different clients’ projects with product, design and backend fellows in our Madrid-based office to architect and develop leading, high quality digital experiences while contributing to shared UI components.
If you want to learn more visit: http://humanfirst.es/
- Work autonomously and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to define and develop innovative, high-standard and accessible web frond end experiences.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and work hand in hand with designers to ensure quality meets team and clients’ expectations.
- Prefer to work with component-based frameworks such as React or Vue while contributing to a shared UI components repository.
- Develop and test backend-independent front-ends, using RESTful APIs.
- You are comfortable experimenting with new technologies to solve problems previously thought unsolvable.
- 4+ years of front end development experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience in component-based frameworks, such as React or Vue.
- Experience integrating 3rd party data and UI elements and providing UI components to other parties.
- Experience using RESTful APIs asynchronously.
- In-depth experience of CSS and pre-processing tools, such as SASS and LESS. You understand why CSS grid is the best thing that happened to the web in years.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and establishing a continuous deployment process.
- Experience with design-to-development tools such as Zeplin.
- Experience with Node a plus.
- Design skills a plus.
- Curiosity and energy.
- Competitive salary.
- Personal growth and learning supported environment.
- Support attending design and technical meetups.
- High-trust, fun work environment.
- Up-to-date Mac equipments.
- Flexible schedule.
- Rooftop terrace for vegan-friendly barbecues, beers, team-building activities and resting.