Human First’s mission is to improve human-machine interfaces by designing, developing and bringing high-standard, human-centric digital products to market for startups and established businesses. This mission requires cutting-edge technologies and new ways of thinking. At Human First, we focus on creating great user experiences by simplifying complexity and we celebrate experimentation and excellence.
If you want to learn more visit: http://humanfirst.es/
- Work autonomously and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to design, implement, deploy and scale backend solutions for different projects.
- Prefer to build RESTful APIs to support front-end developments rather than high coupling, complex alternatives.
- Write simple, clean and efficient code and mentor other team members to do so.
- Be in charge of DevOps tasks.
- Choose and implement the most appropriate database system and architecture for each project.
- Contribute to continuously improve internal workflows and development processes.
- You are comfortable experimenting with new technologies to solve problems previously thought unsolvable.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- Proficient in coding and architecture design.
- Good UNIX/Linux and network protocols knowledge.
- Experience designing, implementing, documenting and testing REST / Websocket APIs.
- Experience with Node or similar platforms.
- Using git workflows such as pull requests, forks, branches, merges, is a must for you.
- Experience deploying in cloud service providers such as AWS, Google Cloud, Scaleway.
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and establishing a continuous deployment process.
- Ability to lead the tech team a plus.
- Experience developing dockerized applications (Docker) a plus.
- Strong analytical skills a plus.
- Curiosity and energy.
- Competitive salary.
- Personal growth and learning supported environment.
- Support attending design and technical meetups.
- High-trust, fun work environment.
- Up-to-date Mac equipments.
- Flexible schedule.
- Rooftop terrace for vegan-friendly barbecues, beers, team-building activities and resting.