Junior Frontend Developer
Human First’s mission is to improve human-machine interfaces by designing, developing and bringing high-standard, human-centric digital products to market for startups and established businesses. This mission requires cutting-edge technologies and new ways of thinking. At Human First, we focus on creating great user experiences by simplifying complexity and we celebrate experimentation and excellence.
We are looking for a Front end Developer to join the front end team. You will work hand in hand in different clients’ projects with product, design and backend fellows in our Madrid-based office to architect and develop leading, high quality digital experiences while contributing to shared UI components.
If you want to learn more visit: http://humanfirst.es/
- Work autonomously and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to define and develop innovative, high-standard and accessible web frond end experiences.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and work hand in hand with designers to ensure quality meets team and clients’ expectations.
- Prefer to work with component-based frameworks such as React or Vue while contributing to a shared UI components repository.
- Develop and test backend-independent front-ends using RESTful APIs.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend / API.
- You are comfortable experimenting with new technologies to solve problems previously thought unsolvable.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience of CSS and pre-processing tools, such as SASS and LESS. You understand why CSS grid is the best thing that happened to the web in years.
- Experience integrating 3rd party data and UI elements and providing UI components to other parties a plus.
- Experience in component-based frameworks, such as React or Vue, a plus.
- Experience in Node a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus.
- Design skills a plus.
- Curiosity and energy.
- Competitive salary.
- Personal growth and learning supported environment.
- Support attending design and technical meetups.
- High-trust, fun work environment.
- Up-to-date Mac equipments.
- Flexible schedule.
- Rooftop terrace for vegan-friendly barbecues, beers, team-building activities and resting.