Senior UX/UI Designer
Human First’s mission is to improve human-machine interfaces by designing, developing and bringing high-standard, human-centric digital products to market for startups and established businesses. This mission requires cutting-edge technologies and new ways of thinking. At Human First, we focus on creating great user experiences by simplifying complexity and we celebrate experimentation and excellence.
We are looking for an experienced UX and UI designer to lead the UX-UI team. You will work hand in hand in different clients’ projects with product, design and frontend fellows in our Madrid-based office to define and design leading, human-centric digital experiences through research and state-of-the-art user interfaces.
If you want to learn more visit: http://humanfirst.es/
- Work autonomously and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in an Agile cross-functional team environment to ensure the feasibility of your solutions.
- Run effective interviews and surveys with stakeholders to identify requirements.
- Define information architecture and create flow and interaction diagrams.
- Sketch wireframes / mockups and create high-fidelity interactive prototypes to validate solutions.
- Design human-centric, progressive user interfaces that deliver a high-standard, rich user experience.
- Work hand in hand with developers to ensure quality meets team and clients’ expectations.
- You are comfortable experimenting with new technologies and techniques to solve problems previously thought unsolvable.
- 4+ years of UX and UI design experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Proficient designing digital interfaces optimized for responsive layouts, touch interactions, and input techniques for all screen sizes.
- Know how to work and communicate with clients, manage expectations, and set up workflows that deliver the results clients are looking for.
- Experience in usability testing and validation.
- Fine-tuned attention to detail.
- Product thinking.
- Experience with design-to-development tools such as Zeplin.
- Experience with leading design tools such as Sketch.
- Experience with interactive prototyping tools like Origami Studio, Principle a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus.
- Curiosity and energy.
- Competitive salary.
- Personal growth and learning supported environment.
- Support attending design and technical meetups.
- High-trust, fun work environment.
- Up-to-date Mac equipments.
- Flexible schedule.
- Rooftop terrace for vegan-friendly barbecues, beers, team-building activities and resting.