Human First’s mission is to improve human-machine interfaces by designing, developing and bringing high-standard, human-centric digital products to market for startups and established businesses. This mission requires cutting-edge technologies and new ways of thinking. At Human First, we focus on creating great user experiences by simplifying complexity and we celebrate experimentation and excellence.
If you want to learn more visit: http://humanfirst.es/
- Work autonomously and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to design, implement, deploy and scale a content management product's backend.
- Prefer to build APIs (REST or GraphQL) rather than highly coupled, complex alternatives.
- Be in charge of DevOps tasks.
- Define and implement appropriate data models in PostgreSQL.
- You are comfortable experimenting with new technologies to solve problems previously thought unsolvable.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Proficient in coding and architecture design.
- Good UNIX/Linux and network protocols knowledge.
- Experience designing, implementing, documenting and testing REST / Websocket / GraphQL APIs.
- Experience deploying in cloud service providers such as AWS, Google Cloud, Scaleway.
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and establishing a continuous deployment process.
- Experience developing dockerized applications (Docker) a plus.
- Curiosity and energy.
- Personal growth and learning supported environment.
- Support attending design and technical meetups.
- High-trust, fun work environment.
- Up-to-date Mac or PC equipments.
- Flexible schedule.
- Rooftop terrace for vegan-friendly barbecues, beers, team-building activities and resting.